Just arrived? Say hello!

Use this thread to present yourself and tell us where you are from and/or what you do!

I’m David Soto, based in Puerto Rico, and I’m interested in pushing innovation in transportation through the incorporation of open-source tools in transportation sector processes. Be the collaborative future you want to see. :sunglasses:

¡Hablo español! :puerto_rico:

2 Likes

Hi David! Thanks for getting this thread started :smiley:

I’m Lou, born in SF, live in Philadelphia, and work in NYC. I work on Streetmix :smiley:

Hola soy Grace usuario de streetmix, desde México.
Me gusta demasiado la aplicación, la conocí gracias a un maestro de la materia de Diseño Urbano y no dejo de usarla, sería bueno que los arboles se pudieran aumentar o bajar de altura y tal vez poner juegos.
me gustaría hacer el diagrama de esta liga https://www.google.com/maps/@20.5880774,-100.4080764,3a,75y,310.66h,90.59t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s75Ya9k9WpHgYTgnGqVAWAw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

¡Hola Grace! Me encanta el área de recreo en la mediana que muestras. Tremenda idea.

hello
i live in Columbus, Ohio
Im currently working on getting a monorail constructed in Columbus and want to use streetmix to draw out a cross section of the street with the monorail.
im just waiting now for monorail to be added to the list of things we can add to our cross sections.